The Infectious Myth
A Book Project by David Crowe
The Infectious Myth
Most people believe that every disease on the following list has an infectious cause:
David Crowe Writings
Audio and Video Interviews and Podcasts
Writings by Peers
- Plandemia en España (Plandemic in Spain). From “STOP Confiniamiento” (Stop the Lockdown) in Spanish (and English).
- A Rapidly Changing View of Covid-19 by Matt Irwin, MD, MSW.
- Rethinking COVID-19 Mortality Statistics by Chuck Dinerstein MD and Charles Geshekter PhD.
- The Nazification of the UK’s National Health Service by Kevin Corbett.
- The British Government is Lying to the Public by Kevin Corbett.
- The Peculiar Reality of COVID-19 by John Hardie, BDS, MSc, PhD, FRCDC, “Oral Health”.
- Thoughts and Concerns Regarding the New Corona Virus by John Hardie, BDS, MSc, PhD, FRCDC.
- Where is the Evidence for the Existence of the Novel Coronavirus? By Kevin Corbett.
Mad Cow, CJD and other Spongiform Encephalopathies (
Foot and Mouth
The 1918 Spanish Flu
There is considerable scientific evidence that these diseases do not just have non-infectious co-factors, but that they are environmental in nature, not infectious.
In fact, with viruses, it is possible to question
their very existence (also in Spanish).
The book The Infectious Myth will investigate provide the scientific evidence that the normally accepted infectious cause is not, in fact, valid and, in will identify more plausible environmental causes.
The book will be written by David Crowe.
Stay tuned for updates. The project started in 2006 and is still ongoing.
Check out my
radio show and podcast
that started in 2014 and is now over 250 episodes.
For more information on David Crowe, including his extensive writing on medical topics, please see
You can contribute to David's work on a book and radio show at patreon.com/InfectiousMyth or liberapay.com/InfectiousMyth or email funds via PayPal to David.Crowe@theinfectiousmyth.com